Monday, September 22, 2014

The buyer's agent

Why do you need a buyer’s agent?

  1. The listing agent represents the seller, not the buyer. The listing agreement contract binds the agent to the seller, not you, the buyer. Your interests are not being protected.

  1. I am an attorney with over 30 years’ experience, AND I am a broker and a real estate agent in Iowa. I focus on central Iowa and specifically buyers who are willing to commit themselves to me as much as I do to them.
  2. I represent only one set of buyers at a time who are looking in Polk, Madison, Dallas and Warren Counties.
  3. I represent committed buyers who sign an exclusive agreement of representation meaning I commit to you as my clients and you commit to me, as your agent. Together we focus on getting you exactly what you want and at a price that makes sense to you.
  4. This exclusive representation insures the elimination of agent conflicts with the sellers’ agent.
  1. If you are ready to buy a new home that exceeds $300,000, let’s talk. I give my clients personal attention and I handle only a limited number of clients at a time.
Call 515-222-1110 to set up an appointment and talk with Steve Lombardi to see if he can help you buy the right house.

15 comments:

  1. Nice post..useful information. Thanks for sharing.
    McJannet Rich in Winnipeg, we offer a range of services from the preparation of simple wills, powers of attorney and health care directives to advice and the drafting of complex estate plans and trusts.
    Real Estate lawyer winnipeg
    Wills and Estates lawyer winnipeg

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the tips and information..i really appreciate it.. collision definition insurance

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a great website.. The Design looks very good.. Keep working like that!. Trucking accident lawyer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. Lease review lawyer

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. 1900 arch apartments

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. Ottawa law firms

    ReplyDelete
  7. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. Driving tips for beginners

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is my first time visit to your blog and I am very interested in the articles that you serve. Provide enough knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful and don't forget, keep sharing useful info: Pompano Beach condos for sale florida

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. philadelphia luxury real estate

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks Bicycle accident lawyer

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, this weekend is good for me, since this time i am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. Best Realtor Summerlin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello, this weekend is good for me, since this time i am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. Bungalows for sale burnley

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. private house sales wanganui

    ReplyDelete
  14. A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. securities fraud attorneys

    ReplyDelete